Frequently-Dazzled
Bienvenue sur Frequently-Dazzeld.

Si vous aussi, vous êtes fan de la saga de Stephenie Meyer et des films tirés de ses romans, n'hésitez plus et venez nous rejoindre!

Nous vous souhaitons une excellente journée et passez un agréable moment sur le forum!

Au plaisir de vous revoir très bientôt.

Lily P. & BelEd'
Frequently-Dazzled
Bienvenue sur Frequently-Dazzeld.

Si vous aussi, vous êtes fan de la saga de Stephenie Meyer et des films tirés de ses romans, n'hésitez plus et venez nous rejoindre!

Nous vous souhaitons une excellente journée et passez un agréable moment sur le forum!

Au plaisir de vous revoir très bientôt.

Lily P. & BelEd'
Frequently-Dazzled
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Frequently-Dazzled

Forum consacré à Stephenie Meyer et ses livres à succès ainsi qu'au film twilight tiré de son 1er roman

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment : -20%
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q ...
Voir le deal
749 €

Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008

3 participants
AuteurMessage
BelEd'
Admin
Admin
BelEd'

Féminin

Feuille de personnage
Personnage(s) Préféré(s): Ed', Bella, Alice, Angela & Cullen Family, Seth
Couple(s) préféré(s): BelEd' , JAlice,
Personnage(s) le moins aimé(s): Jacob, Jessica et Lauren

Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 Empty
MessageSujet: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMer 8 Oct - 18:18

Première vidéo : Catherine parle du moment spontané lors d'un baiser entre Bella et Edward, Rob a été un peu trop passionné et est tombé du lit sur le sol.

Deuxième vidéo : Kris et Rob expliquent pourquoi ils ont voulu jouer dans Twilight. Kris dit qu'elle joue une jeune fille sentimentale et maladroite, que c'est ce que raconte la vie. Elle ajoute qu'elle a fait son audition avec Rob dans le lit de Catherine. Et là, gros délire, avec Catherine et son lit. lol Rob dit ensuite qu'il a voulu jouer le vampire le plus sexy de la planète Là des Twilighters crient en choeur : I love you Rob. Et Rob dit : what? lolllllll

Troisième vidéo : sur leurs moments entre Edward et Bella préférés, Rob dit que c'est lorsqu'Edward essaie d'intimider Bella mais qu'elle n'a pas peur de lui (et ce n'est pas la scène de la danse!). Kris dit que c'est difficile de n'en choisir qu'un : un moment triste, quand elle doit aller à Phoneix avec Alice (après la venue de James) et qu'elle doit dire au revoir à Edward, et un autre moment alors qu'ils s'étaient promenés et qu'ils s'allongent sur les feuilles, Edward et insolent et Bella lui met un doigt dans la bouche et lui dit : Tu veux goûter? (Ohhhhhhh!!!) Stephenie répond quant à elle que son meilleur moment dans la saga Twilight est dans le livre 4! (Grrrrr!) Puis Catherine dit que c'est quand Bella demande à Edward depuis combien de temps il a 17 ans.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://frequently-dazzled.forumtwilight.com
BelEd'
Admin
Admin
BelEd'

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMer 8 Oct - 18:50

Voici la retranscription en anglais :

Twilight Panel: Part 1

[Lots of screaming, cheering from the crowd, crowd starts chanting "Twilight!"]

Host: So, next up [something] Twilight...

[Lots of screaming, cheering from the crowd]

Host: First up, he plays Bella's family friend Jacob... Taylor Lautner.

[Screaming, cheering from the crowd increases, Taylor enters and waves to the crowd]

Host: Next up, the actors that are playing the bad vampires of the book(?), Edie Gathegi, Rachelle Lafevre and Cam Gigandet.

[Lots of screaming, cheering from the crowd as the actors enter]

Host: Next up our two leads...

[Even louder screams from the crowd]

Host: ...Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

[Very loud screams from the crowd, KStew stands up and claps as RPattz enters]

Host: Ladies and gentlemen, creator and author of the Twilight series, Stephenie Meyer.

Host: The director bringing this very novel to life, Catherine Hardwicke.

[Screams and claps from the crowd]

Host: Hey guys [something]. My first question's to [something]. So obviously there's a tonne of Twilight fans out there...

Catherine: Well when I read Stephenie's book, I found fell in love with it like you guys...

[Lots of screaming from the crowd]

Catherine: So I just wanted to see it come to the screen, I wanted to see Bella and Edward, breathing, living, and I'm just trying to [something].

Stephenie: All of these screaming people [something something] movie...

Stephenie: Early in I saw some bad scripts so I was careful about it the second time round. We got the right company, we got the right cast...

Host: So Taylor. Tell us something about your character and your relationship with Bella?

Taylor: Jacob Black is a native American, he's from the Quiluete tribe. He's really friendly and out-going, he's easy to talk to, easy to relate to and he's a family friend of the Swan's and deep down he has a pretty big crush on Bella.

Host: Nice. This next question goes to Edie, Rachelle and Cam.

[Crowd screams]

Host: You guys are like the bad vampire trio [something something]. Can you talk a little bit about it? Let's start with Edie.

Edie: All the stunts in this movie are not CGI, they're real stunts and the three of us get to walk on the magic carpet which is a [something] manouver [something] 15 miles an hour and we're moving in the same direction on top of it which gives us the illusion that we're going 30 miles an hour and that's a really awesome stunt that we get to do.

Rachelle: I think we had a unique chance to explore some pretty amazing stunts and some pretty amazing instints that we were evil and that we were getting to terrorise Bella and we had a really good time doing it.

[Lots of screaming, cheering from the crowd, "I love you!" from someone to Cam, Cam mouthes back "I love you too!", more cheering from the crowd]

Host: Cam, you were in Never Back Down. Pretty intense fighting, right?

Cam: Yeah. Yeah, it was. [Something]

Host: I've got a clip with some of the action in it...

Catherine: Okay, we're gonna show you guys a scene...

[Lots of screaming, cheering from the crowd, light is dimmed, more screaming, light is turned back on]

Host: Okay, my next question is to Kristen. So can you tell us about your first experience with the books and why you think the book series is so popular?

KStew: I don't know where I was living, under a big, massive boulder rock. I hadn't heard of the book 'til Catherine came to me with the part. I don't know, I have odd taste [something]. But the movie's really like fundamentally like, people live for it. I mean to try depict the most idealogical, epic, perfect, not perfect, but perfect in its own perfect nest(?),love was something I thought was highly ambitious and I wanted to give it a shot.

Host: Robert.

[Squeals, screaming from the crowd]

Host: What does it feel like when there's so many fans that can't wait to see you up there on the big screen?

RPattz: This is kind of the first time I've seen any of them so...

RPattz: I don't know, I guess it's just, it baffles me.

Host: Alright, well are you guys ready to ask some questions?

Twilight Panel: Part 2

Host: When you were writing the novels, did you envision them as something in films?

Stephenie: I saw the movies as a [something] for [something something]. I didn't know when I was writing the novel that it was going to get published but I could see it in my head. I was seeing [something something].

Host: Alright, you ready?

Question #1: ...How it is to portray a super hot vampire in the movie?

Host: Can you repeat the question?

Question #1 cont.: I wanna ask how it is to portray super hot vampires in the movie from all the actors.

RPattz: You know how it is to play a super hot vampire. I mean I don't know if I am portraying that...

RPattz: I think Rachelle would be much better off taking this question. [laughs] She's so much more intelligent than me.

Rachelle: [laughs] That's not even remotely true. I think the reason we're all really reluctant to answer that is cause it we don't see ourselves that way but definitely there's something...

[KStew makes a funny action, dances in her seat, crowd laughs]

Rachelle: A vampire is extraordinarily powerful and there's something really sexy about having that much power and acknowledging that [something]...

Host: Next. Next question.

Question #2: Hi! I have a question for all of you. I was wondering if any of you have any idea of what the soundtrack will be.

Catherine: We just got a new song for the...

Catherine: And we got another special surprise. What do you guys think it is?

[Screams of "Robert" from the crowd, cheering, another scream of "take your shirt off!"]

RPattz: Maybe.

Catherine: You guys know Rob is a great musician so...

Catherine: That's all we can tell you right now.

Question #3: First of all, thank you for coming. Can you tell us any unexpected or spontaneous moments during filming?

Catherine: Cam.

Cam: Me?

[Cheering from the crowd]

Cam: Spontaneous moments... um, okay. It was... [shakes his head, thinking]

Catherine: I'm the director, let me. We were doing the kissing scene and [something] actually fell off the bed onto the floor.

[Lots of screaming, cheering from the crowd, RPattz laughs]

Host: Next question!

[Screams of "I love you, Rob!" from the crowd]

Question #4: What was the inspiration(?) for all the actors to accept the roles of [something something]...

Taylor: You guys.

[Lots of screaming, clapping, cheering from the crowd]

Taylor: I'd say you guys are an inspiration. You guys are amazing and the fans are the driving force. So we're all thankful for you and I know we're looking forward to bringing your book to life.

Host: Why don't we go down the line, actually? Why don't you all say what attracted you to the project?

Edie: It was Stephenie Meyer's book.

Edie: I wasn't a vampire fan before I knew I was up for the part, I read the books like a good actor does his homework and the book was phenomenal and I became a Twilight fan.

Rachelle: For me it was when I read the book, because it was written in Bella's point of view and in my own(?) life, in my imagination I had my own Edward and I was SO in Bella's... I was just in her world, and I wanted to be part of her world in anyway I could and if that meant I had to terrorise her a little bit, that was what I was gonna do. [laughs]

Cam: Um...

Cam: For me it was definitely the character, James, really, it posed an interesting challenge... it was something that...

[KStew pulls a funny face, RPattz laughs]

Cam: It was, actually we were, it was something that the...

[Crowd laughs]

Rachelle: He has to think...

Cam: [something something].

Cam: What?

Cam: What it was for me was just that heartbreaking misunderstanding, that force where you see something that you don't have whether it's Edward with Bella and it was something that was heartbreaking and that I would never have and never had before and so I just [something] ["aww's" from the crowd]. It was something heartbreaking.

Host: Kristen?

KStew: As you can see we're a little nervous [laughs]. It's cause it was just the ideal [something] kind of love and [something] lame, sappy, sensitive girl that was [something].

["Aww's" from the crowd, KStew laughs, "we love you, K!" from someone]

KStew: Plus I got to audition with Rob Pattinson. [pretends to be all fangirly]

Host: Robert?

[Even more screaming, louder cheering from the crowd]

KStew: It was on Catherine's bed.

[Lots of screaming, cheering from the crowd, "Stewie!" from someone]

RPattz: With Catherine.

[Crowd laughs]

Catherine: I was filming!

[RPattz laughs]

Host: So what attracted you to the role?

RPattz: Shh, shh! [Something something] really important. I dunno, I guess [something] vampires...

["I love you, Rob!" from someone]

RPattz: [laughs] Good work. I just want to play the most famous vampire in the world! [puts both his thumbs up]

BelEd'
Admin
Admin
BelEd'

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMer 8 Oct - 18:53

Twilight Panel: Part 3
RPattz: I really liked the fact that he was such a hero of the book but he just [something, makes a weird face]. That was my original goal.

[Someone screams something]

RPattz: What?

[Crowd laughs]

RPattz: He's fantastical too.

[Someone screams "He dazzles!"]

RPattz: He dazzles.

Catherine: I'm so taken with the whole romance of it. Almost the Titanic, the Romeo and Juliet, two people falling in love, from different worlds, they shouldn't be together... but their love was so strong they overcame all that to be together and it's just so romantic and kinda crazy and sexy and I want to do that. [laughs]

Host: Alright, have another question up there?

Question #5: Hi, Stephenie? What was your inspiration to write the book?

["Aww's" from the crowd]

Stephenie: I did not plan to write a book, I just had this really great dream. And the dream I had was this really beautiful vampire and this average(?) girl, though Kristen is too pretty for me to say that and they're having this really good conversation about how much in love they were and how much he wanted to kill her and so when I woke up, I was just taken aback and I sat down and wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it and that's what started the whole writing career.

[Screaming, cheering from the crowd]

Question #6: Can you as the actors, have become the characters, you are the characters. As playing the first part of the series, how does that affect how you act if you realise "hey, the character dies". How does that feel? How does it feel that your character's fate is already decided?

[Whole panel looks confused]

Edie: Because we don't know whether or not we're gonna do the other films but I don't have to worry about that because [something] me dying!

[Everyone laughs]

Rachelle: We don't actually die because you're stuck with us on DVD.

Host: Next question?

Question #7: I just have to come up with a reason talk to you, Robert. Hi!

[Screaming, cheering from the crowd]

Question #7 cont.: Can you please describe the process you went through while writing Bella's lullaby and the other music and the motions you're trying to cope with it?

RPattz: I just made up on the spot in doing the scene so I wrote that kind of... [makes a wavy hand gesture]... the whole thing... [makes more hand gestures] Y'know? [laughs] [Something] into the scene [something] drifted into the piano playing but other music I guess just comes from somewhere.

Host: Next question.

Question #8: Okay since the [something] will be seen on the same day as Twilight, who do you think is going to be on top at the box office?

Host: Who do you guys think is gonna be on top?

Host: There's your answer.

Catherine: There's room for both of us.

[People screaming "We love you, Taylor!"]

Question #9: How come you guys get all the cute guys?

[Screaming and cheering from the crowd]

Stephenie: That's how I write them.

Question #10: Hi Robert, I wanted to talk to you too. WOOOOOOOOO! I wanted to know, how do you like being the most, well one of the most wanted guys in America cause I WANT YOU, BABY!

RPattz: Well, you know I reckon most people talk to me for like 2 minutes. It's all... [laughs]. Seriously. It's the story of the [something] of my life. It's something.

Question #11: Hi, isn't it like really nerve wracking to know that you have really great expectations to live up to?

Host: Everybody?

[KStew nods]

Rachelle: Yes.

Cam: Yes.

Catherine: That's a big yes. We hope you guys like it. Everybody worked super hard.

Host: How do you work through that?

Catherine: Well I think everyday we just tried the best we could and make the best movie we could and that's all you can do.

KStew: Give 110% out there.

Catherine: And some of you guys that came to the set, in the crazy weather and stayed there all night, that kind of encouraged us.

Question #12: Hey guys, I'm a TwilightMom. I read it. I read all of them [the books] six times. Rob, this next question's for you. I heard that [something something] Edward, when is your publishing date? We're gonna scream for it 'til you do!

RPattz: She's just hiding it from you, just keeping it a secret but mine's only 3 pages long.

Question #12 cont.: Anything. We'll take anything. And one last question for Taylor and for Rob. Or for Edward and Jacob. Is it boxers or brief or nothing?

Question #12 cont.: Do you know, Kristen? Do you know?

[KStew raises her eyebrows]

Question #12 cont.: Just a joke, just a joke.

[KStew nods]

Catherine: Done like 10 weeks in the editing room and we were working on the music, the sound, all the special details, the special effects and everything so the movie's looking really good, you guys.

Host: How are you feeling with what you're seeing?

Stephenie: Well so far I think, I've estimated I've seen about 15 minutes of footage. I've been on set for days, you get a minute, probably a day and I'm hoping to be able to see the rest of it too.

Edie: This is the most that I've seen. We do a thing called ADR which is called Additional Dialog Recording, so you have to watch a little bit of it to match your lines, if you couldn't hear the lines so this is the most I've seen and I kinda like it.

[Cheering from crowd]

Rachelle: I'm actually waiting for it like you are, and like I heard the second trailer was coming out and I was like "What?! The second trailer??" and I was going online and looking for it.

[Crowd laughs]

Twilight Panel: Part 4

Host: Okay, let's go back to the audience.

Question #13: Hi Stephenie! First of all I'd like to say I love you and you're amazing. Do you consider yourself an extension of Bella?

Stephenie: No, Bella and I are really different. In fact, if you get inside my head, I actually have a lot more in common with Edward, we kind of see the world in the same way. But I sometimes feel like Bella's sort of my daughter and I get mad at some of the decisions she makes and [something something].

Host: Next.

Question #14: First question, do you guys ever want to do New Moon and [something something]...

[Crowd laughs]

Edie: Is it... do we want to...

Question #14 cont.: Yeah, like would you do it, well besides James because he died so...

[Crowd laughs, Cam pretends to wipe away tears, crowd cheers, Rachelle pretends to hyperventilate/cry, more cheering]

Edie: [Something something] second movie in my case, I would LOVE to be there.

[Crowd cheering]

Cam: So would I.

[Crowd laughing]

Host: Where'd you guys shoot? What was the weather like?

Catherine: We shot in Oregon, Washington...

Catherine: we had kind of extreme weather as you guys know. So we had like rain, hail, snow, freezing cold and sun all in the same day.

Host: Alright, next question.

Question #15: Hi, my question's for Taylor and Robert...

Question #15 cont.: How do you feel about being enemies in the movie? Is it hard for you to be all mean to each other and glaring at each other?

Taylor: Um, yeah I guess so because....

Taylor: 'Cause I hate to say it but in real life I have nothing against Rob, sorry, he's a great guy. I don't know about his feelings...

RPattz: What? Are you trying to trick me? Are you saying you like me?

[Taylor laughs]

RPattz: I swear to God I'm gonna... [shakes head]

Taylor: You guys wanna see it right now?

RPattz: Firstly, take your shirt off.

[Taylor laughs, lots of screaming, cheering from the crowd]

RPattz: Shirt off!

Question #16: I've got a question for Kristen. You, as we saw in that clip, you get tossed around quite a bit. Can you talk about the rest of the action [something something]?

KStew: [Something] gym. The harder thing than getting thrown into columns and getting my face smashed into mirrors was being clumsy on queue, not that I have any problem doing that when I'm y'know, chillin' but it's like physical comedy's(?) not the easiest and that was way harder than getting thrown around in stunt work.

Catherine: ...She's really athletic so she's being quite a bit modest.

Host: One more question.

["Noooo!" from the crowd]

Question #17: I want to know what your favourite Bella and Edward moment is.

RPattz: Maybe... [thinks] my favourite scene was like a little scene I did with Kristen when I'm trying to intimidate her and she doesn't get intimidated and she's not scared of me at all. It's the scene when I first meet her and it was just a really cool scene, we shot it right at the beginning.

["I love you, Rob!" from someone in the crowd]

RPattz: Good.

[Laughing from crowd]

Host: Maybe Kristen, Stephenie and Catherine should answer that - your favourite Bella and Edward moment.

Kristen: There's a couple of... I'm just gonna have to choose from the first book because that's when we... there's a part when we have to leave each other and it's a sweet moment but it's really sad. She's going off with Alice down to Phoenix and it's the first time they've actually had to say goodbye to each other and worry that they may not ever see each other again. That was good, I kinda liked that. And there was one part where I get to like, and this actually wasn't a Bella and Edward moment, it was something we did on-set, we were like frolicking in the leaves and we're like laying around and he's being cocky and I stick my finger in his mouth and I'm like "You want a taste?"

[Cheering from crowd]

Stephenie: My favourite Bella and Edward scene is in book 4...

Stephenie: In Twilight the movie, from what I've seen, one of my favourites was Bella and Edward's conversation in the hospital hallway and he trying to convince her to run out and she wants him to tell the truth and I just thought there was a whole lot of tension.

RPattz: I tried but she just didn't explain it properly.

Catherine: I was going to say, I like "How long have you been seventeen?", that scene.

[Cheering from crowd]

Host: Well guys, thank you all SO much [something something].

[Clapping and cheering from crowd]

Host: Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for Twilight [something].

[Clapping and cheering from crowd, actors exit, RPattz, KStew and Taylor pose for a photo]

Arrow Source: http://rose-janice.livejournal.com/105678.html?#cutid1
MAlice
Nouveau-Né(e)
Nouveau-Né(e)
MAlice

Féminin

Feuille de personnage
Personnage(s) Préféré(s):
Couple(s) préféré(s):
Personnage(s) le moins aimé(s):

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMar 14 Oct - 18:01

whoww, même en ayant passé 8 mois dans un pays anglophone , avec tout ce brouhaha( ce que je conçois parfaitment: rooooooooooooob !!) j'ai beaucoup de mal à tout saisir.

Merci pour les scripts les filles!!
BelEd'
Admin
Admin
BelEd'

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMar 14 Oct - 18:04

Les scripts ne sont pas de nous ... Mais heureusement que je les ai trouvé car moi-même je ne comprenais pas grande chose avec tout ce boucan XD

En tout cas, il y a de choses moments :p
Lily P.
Admin
Admin
Lily P.

Féminin

Feuille de personnage
Personnage(s) Préféré(s): Edward, Bella, Alice, Angela
Couple(s) préféré(s): Edward et Bella =D
Personnage(s) le moins aimé(s): Jacob, Jessica, Mike

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMar 14 Oct - 21:31

oh merci mon chou', jles re-visionnerai car avec tous les cris j'ai pas compris grand chose

Dernière édition par Lily P. le Mer 15 Oct - 13:59, édité 1 fois
BelEd'
Admin
Admin
BelEd'

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMar 14 Oct - 21:55

ouais, elles ont de la voix ces filles ^^
Et de rien pour les vidéos!
Lily P.
Admin
Admin
Lily P.

Féminin

Feuille de personnage
Personnage(s) Préféré(s): Edward, Bella, Alice, Angela
Couple(s) préféré(s): Edward et Bella =D
Personnage(s) le moins aimé(s): Jacob, Jessica, Mike

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMer 15 Oct - 13:59

c'est net, en même temps j'aurai fait pareil mdr
BelEd'
Admin
Admin
BelEd'

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMer 15 Oct - 15:48

^^ moi pas sur...
MAlice
Nouveau-Né(e)
Nouveau-Né(e)
MAlice

Féminin

Feuille de personnage
Personnage(s) Préféré(s):
Couple(s) préféré(s):
Personnage(s) le moins aimé(s):

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 EmptyMer 15 Oct - 16:12

moi non plus....
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008   Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008 Empty

Twilight Q and A Comic Con, San Diego 2008
Page 1 sur 1